Sometimes you also need a long bath in the bathtub? Then the bath bombs were invented for you, yet you don’t have to spend a fortune on these fragrant-oily miracles, just a little practice, some creativity, and a tiny patience.
You can make 4 bath balls from t these ingredients:
- 1 silicone mold
- 100 g / 3.5 oz for baking soda
- 50 g / 1.7 oz citric acid
- 50 g / 1.7 oz for cornstarch
- 30 g / 1 oz vegetable oil, it can be olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, argan oil…
- 50 drops of essential oil such as lavender, mint, or lemon, the point are to be 100 percent undiluted essential oil
- A few drops of dye, I use the natural dye I use in the kitchen for foods
Put citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch in a bowl and mix well. Drip the essential oil into the oils and add the whole liquid to the solid ingredients. If you see that more oil is needed, then add more.
Mix the whole thing thoroughly and then stuff it into a silicone mold well thoroughly so that the whole thing sticks together.
When you are ready, set it aside for 2-3 days, during which time it will dry out sufficiently.
And there is nothing left but a pleasant and relaxing bath.